Page saved successfully
The cost of the Vaccine is £85.00
The Vaccine is administered in 3 separate doses.
MUMS Consultant Paediatrician administers this vaccine to children within a £50.00 Vaccination Appointment.
MUMS Private GPs administer this vaccine to Adults within a £25.00 Vaccination Appointment
A single Adult Vaccine dose costs £110.00
A single Paediatric Vaccine dose costs £135.00
The 4-in-1 vaccine, also known as the DTaP/IPV or dTaP/IPV vaccine, helps protect your child against:
This vaccine is offered to children aged over 3 years and 4 months and is often administered at the same time as the MMR Vaccine.
Older children and adults can have this vaccine. This vaccine boots immunity from the initial vaccine given at 8,12 and 16 weeks of age.
To book this vaccine call us on 0121 704 2669
What is diphtheria?
Diphtheria is a serious disease that usually begins with a sore throat and can quickly cause breathing problems. It can damage the heart and nervous system and, in severe cases, can be fatal.
Diphtheria can spread from person to person through close contact.
What is tetanus?
Tetanus is a disease affecting the nervous system that can lead to muscle spasms, cause breathing problems and even become fatal.
It's caused when bacteria in soil and manure get into the body through open cuts, sores or burns. Tetanus can't be passed from person to person.
What is pertussis (Whooping Cough)?
Whooping cough is a disease that can cause long bouts of coughing and choking, making it hard to breathe. Whooping cough can last for up to 10 weeks.
Babies under a year of age are most at risk from whooping cough. For young babies, the disease is very serious and can be fatal. It's not usually as serious in older children.
Whooping cough can be spread from person to person through close contact.
What is polio?
Polio is a virus that attacks the nervous system and can cause permanent paralysis of the muscles. If it affects the chest muscles or brain. Polio can be fatal.
The polio virus is usually spread from person to person contact, or by swallowing contaminated food or water.