Specialist Physiotherapists at MUMS
Freddie George is a specialist physiotherapist with over 15 years of experience in private practice.
Freddie has the following qualifications:
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (University Of Birmingham)
- MCSP – Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- HCPC – Member of the Health Care Professions Council
- BMAS – The British Medical Acupuncture Society
Freddie has developed extensive knowledge and experience in physiotherapy through roles across the NHS, premiership football clubs and private practice where he has treated a wide range of musculoskeletal and orthopaedic conditions.
Freddie offers the following services at MUMS Solihull:
- Chronic Back pain
- Neck and Shoulder pain
- Women’s Health (Ante & Postnatal)
- Sports Injuries
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Joint Manipulation
- Pre & Post – OP
- Treatment for Muscular and Joint pain.