COVID-19 Antibody Test
COVID-19 Antibody Test
- The COVID-19 Antibody BLOOD test costs £75.00.
- This test is to detect if you have been infected in the past with COVID-19 and developed antibodies.
- This is a Blood Test. Results are available in 24/48 hours
COVID-19 PCR Test with Certificate to Travel
- GP service with signed certificate to travel
- Rapid Turnaround for results with same day service
- Government, CE Marked Laboratory
- £170.00 24 hour turnaround
- £250.00 Same day result
If you are travelling to a country that requires a PCR Test and Certificate to provide evidence you are not carrying coronavirus then you can have the test at MUMS where we use an approved laboratory. Our GPs analyse the results and issue you a certificate valid for travel.
Our PCR Antigen Coronavirus test costs £170.00 and results and certificate are with you via email within 24 hours.We can organise a same day test if you book your test before 11am. This costs £250.00.
We can insert your passport number on the certificate.
We now can offer you TEST and RELEASE for International Travel.
The Covid 19 PCR Antigen SWAB Test with Test and Release Certificate costs:
- £170.00 – results and cert are available within 24 hours
- £250.00 – results and cert are available the same day if tested before 11am
This test tells you whether you are currently infected with Covid 19.
We can only test you from Day 5 and need evidence that you have been in the UK for a minimum of 5 days before testing. Please download and complete this form and return before arrival at your appointment to firstname.lastname@example.org – we will insert it in your medical record.
We advise you to make an enquiry on our website so that we have your correct details and we will repeat the accuracy checks on arrival at our clinic.
We will email you your result and certificate.
Our testing service is available 6 days a week.
We take payment upfront to reduce the time you are at our clinic.
Simply make an enquiry on our website and our trained staff will contact you by phone to check your details and confirm your appointment.
If you have Covid symptoms we are unable to test you at MUMS.
If you are experiencing COVID symptoms or you live with any household member in quarantine you must not come to MUMS. You will be screened and temperature checked upon arrival and refused treatment if your screening indicates you are a risk to MUMS.
Other members of their household must self-isolate for the period ending 14 days after symptom onset, or after the date of the initial person’s positive test.
We also offer:
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test ( Roche ) with Travel Certificate for £75.00
The COVID-19 INSTANT NASAL SWAB TEST which costs £115.00. This is a swab test but does not come with a certificate to travel. This test will tell you if you currently have COVID-19 – available from 1st December, 2020.
The Siemens Clinitest Rapid Cov-2 Antigen Test is intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections.
With specificity of 99.22% and sensitivity of 96.72%, you can feel confident in reliable results.
• Fast – Rapid results within only 15 minutes
• Accurate – Specificity of 99.22% and sensitivity of 96.72%
• Quality – That you would expect from Siemens Healthcare